Grant requests can be for programs, general support, or a capital project.
The following are the areas of primary interest of the Foundation. Unless the request is within one of the following areas it is unlikely that it will receive funding:
- Jewish Education (formal and informal) for U.S. and other Diaspora Communities (including Israel Experience programs)
- Jewish Identity in Israel (including Jewish Education and Religious-Secular Relations)
- Social services for vulnerable segments of the Jewish communities of Miami and Israel (including people with disabilities and children at risk)
- Holocaust Education and Tolerance Programs
- Intergroup Relations in U.S.
- Intergroup Relations in Israel
- Israel Advocacy
- Israel Higher Education
- Zionist Initiatives
Each year in May the Robert Russell Memorial Foundation approves grants to Section 501(c)(3) organizations for its fiscal year beginning September 1st.
The deadline for submission of all applications for grants is March 31st.
To apply, visit How to Apply.